Each season goes on for 3 months except for the first two seasons (season 1, 2). During a season, three different types of matches will be activated when a player reaches a certain number of medals. Depending on the result of each match, a player will either be promoted to the next tier/division or be demoted.
Tiers/DivisionsThere are 7 tiers with 3 divisions – Bronze, Silver, Gold, Expert, Master, Genius, and Hero and each tier except Hero are divided into 3 divisions.
The image below will show how the tiers and divisions are divided.
Promotion Match, Demotion Match
Promotion matches and demotion match start when you accumulate a certain amount of medals. When you gain 100 medals in PVP mode, division/tier promotion match will be activated. If a player loses in PVP mode until he/she reaches 0 medals, a demotion match will be activated.
- Tier promotion match: activates upon reaching 100 medals at the last division of the tier. When you successfully finish your tier promotion match, you will be promoted to the next tier.
- Division promotion match: activates upon reaching 100 medals. When you successfully finish your division promotion match, you will be promoted to the next division.
- Demotion match – activates when a player reaches 0 medals. If a player loses from the demotion match, he/she will be demoted.
Tier reward/Season reward
- Tier promotion reward - Players will be rewarded when they successfully promote to the next tier.
- Season reward - They will also be rewarded after the season based on the tier that they end up in. All rewards are claimed at the leaderboard at the beginning of each season.
|Ranks||Promotion Reward(gems)||End of Season Reward(gems)||HQ level Required|
Off-season & soft reset
- Between each season, there is a short period (3hours) called an off-season.
- During an off-season, the results will be tallied and players’ tier and rank will be reset to a new tier relative to their current rank.